Ida Mayfield lives on the Eleventh Floor Floor of Ternky Towers
- Ida is missing a zucchini.
- Ida Mayfield Wood was a famous hoarder who lived in the Herald Square Hotel in New York City from 1907-1931. She was born in Massachusetts and changed her name from Ellen Walsh to Ida Mayfield.
- Ida Mayfield is an anagram of Aided Family. The only clearly defined family members are Amber & Jamie Kaulken on the 8th flood. Ida has their Burpy Bear lunchbox.
- After getting the marshmallow, she explains that she found it in Gary, Indiana. http://gustwintig.com/faqs/ under the question "who is Gus?", it talks about his history with 'Marsh' and confectioneries.
- The narrator calls her 'Linda' right after talking about the marshmallow.