The Sixth Floor is home to Bert D'Grnp, a mime. The emerald number 5 was found May 26, 2010, using clues from the Sixth Floor.
Animated Scene From Official Website
- Picture Caption: "Something was hiding inside that toilet"
- Animation: Toilet overflows onto the floor.
- There are 76 squares on the checkerboard in the corner of the main room.
- The Roman Numerals "XLV" (45) and its mirror image paper the walls of the main room.
- There are 32 floor boards in the bathroom.
- There are a total of 52 boards in the checkerboard room meeting irregularities in the checkerboard floor at boards 9, 30, and 33. These also seem to be shaded in some pattern. A suggested pattern from left to right: OOXOXOOXOXOOOXXOXXXOXXOXOOOOOOOOXXXOOOOXOOOXOOXXXOOO with O being light and X being dark. Some are more distinct that others.
- Stolen Item From Another Floor: Jigsy Squonk's lavender bubble shoes from the Seventh Floor are under the couch.
- Missing Item Found On Another Floor: Bert's antique Belgian unicycle is on the Seventh Floor.
- Pink Doughnuts:
- Eye: The hole in the plaster near the couch is eye-shaped.
- Cleaning equipment: There is a push-broom leaning against the wall, behind the couch.
Other Items of Interest
State Final Solution:
- Ohio -- There are three pictures on the wall which may be a rebus for 'Ohio' ('Oh' + 'hi' + 'oh')"
- Highway 32
- 45 -- There is a rest stop at the 45 mile mark on highway I-76 in Ohio. A view from Google Maps shows there are some interesting geographical markers at this location.
- From HitContests, at the intersection of I76 and Hwy 45 west of Austintown, Ohio is the North Jackson Cemetery that has eye shaped roads.